Multnomah County Chapter Membership for 2017 is a terrific value at only $21! You can join any time, but membership application or renewal needed to be received by February 15 the to ensure inclusion in that year's Chapter Directory. If you are a new 2017 Master Gardener intern, congratulations! And your 2017 membership is included in your training. Welcome.
Membership renewal fee -- $20 ($21 online)
- This includes a $3 mailing fee.
- (The online renewal also includes a $1 credit card processing fee.)
- All directories will be mailed after the March or April 2017 chapter meeting.
- Members who pick up directories at a chapter meeting will be credited with a $3 contribution to the Chapter
You have three ways to renew:
- You may renew in person at the January or February chapter meeting.
- If you'd prefer to renew your membership by mail, please download the attached form and follow the included directions.
PDF (will open in the browser) Word (will download)
- Or you can renew your Multnomah County Master Gardener Chapter Membership online. (This includes a $1 credit card processing fee)
Please also complete the information form that will come up during the process. Include ONLY information you want in the Directory and be sure it is written EXACTLY as you wish it to appear. Review ALL details BEFORE submitting.