Harvest Fest is coming in less than two weeks?
You must be nuts!
We will be firing up the grill, serving brats, veggie dogs, and all the fix-in's. Plus, cranking-up the old fashion ice cream freezer to serve up the most scrumptious confections.
Bring a harvest-time inspired potluck side-dish (salad, veggie, fruit, or dessert), plus your family and friends and gather with fellow Master Gardeners to celebrate all that we have harvested this past year - both edibles out of the demo garden and the thousands of hours we have contributed as OSU Extension Service Master Gardeners.
Fun for the Kids too!
Our Harvest Fest is a family event so bring your children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews. There will be fun for the kiddos.
What to bring to the Harvest Fest Potluck…
- A harvest inspired dish for the potluck table (salad, veggie dish, fruit, or dessert).
- A 3 x 5" card listing ingredients in your dish (so those with dietary restrictions can dine confidently).
- An empty plate and utensils for you and your guests (to cut down on waste)
- Your volunteer log sheets (OPTIONAL)
- A comfy camp chair (optional - there will be a few folding metal chairs available)
- Your celebratory spirit! Come enjoy a lovely evening in the garden.
Multnomah Chapter Master Gardeners
4:00 to 7:00 pm at the Community Demonstration Garden
6801 SE 60th Ave
Portland, OR 97206
Please RSVP by Wednesday, September 7th, and indicate if you are bringing guests. This will enable us to make sure we have enough beverages, brats, veggie dogs, salsa and ice cream for all! Regrets need not reply.
Helping hands are always appreciated for this event and make light work for all to enjoy. Time spent can be logged as 'Partner' volunteer hours. If you would like to lend a hand - please email Pete Jacobsen email@example.com
We will also be ‘harvesting’ our volunteer hours. For those of you who have added up your volunteer hours, there will be a box to drop-off your MG volunteer log sheets (NOTE: this is OPTIONAL! They aren’t due until the end of September). We’d just like to help Jordis out by sending any completed log sheets in a little early.
No pets please.