We are grateful to our sponsors. They are all terrific community supporters. Please return their generosity by patronizing these businesses and telling them,
"Thanks from the Multnomah County Master Gardeners!"
A special thanks to A-1 Self Storage (615 SE Main St., Portland), who has donated storage space to help get boxes, signs, canopies, and supplies out of members’ garages, basements, attics, and hallways. We are grateful for their kind generosity. If you or someone you know has storage needs be sure to check out A-1 Self Storage!
Sincere thanks to Taborspace (5441 SE Belmont St., Portland) for generously providing the gathering place for our chapter's monthly gatherings.
We also want to extend our sincere gratitude to the local businesses (below) who made our 2018 Chapter Directory possible. Take the time to support and patronize our sponsors and say “thanks for supporting the Master Gardeners” when you drop in their business.
- Backyard Bird Shop, locations throughout the Metro area
- Birds & Bees Nursery, 3327 SE 50th Ave., Portland
- City Farm, 7636 N. Lombard St., Portland
- Cynthia Chase, Real Estate Broker, Lloyd Tower, Portland, OR
- Fang! Pet & Garden Supply, 3131 N Lombard Ave, Portland
- Garden Fever, 3433 NE 24th Ave, Portland
- Hardy Plant Society of Oregon
- HONL Tree Care, 6310 SE Ivon Street, Portland
- Jane Henry, Certified Agent, 503-255-6538, Portland
- Marcia L. Grubb, Service Representative for Orcon & Renee's Garden
- Naomi's Organic Farm Supply, 3454 SE Powell Blvd, Portland
- Portland Nursery, 2 locations: 5050 SE Stark and 9000 SE Division, Portland
- Red Pig Garden Tools, 12040 SE Revenue Road, Boring
- Renee's Garden Seeds, 6060 Graham Hill Road, Felton, CA
- Roosevelt’s Terrariums, SE 44th and Hawthorne, Portland
- Timber Press
If your business is interested in becoming a sponsor of the Multnomah County Master Gardeners please contact: email@example.com