International Master Gardeners Conference
July 10 - 14, 2017 - Oregon Convention Center
The International Master Gardeners Conference is coming to Portland the summer of 2017 and registration is now open with a great early bird discount! Register now and select from a stellar array of conference speakers and a wide variety of wonder filled tours of geographic, historic and horticultural significance. This is a terrific opportunity to expand your garden knowledge alongside fellow garden enthusiasts from throughout the U.S., Canada, and South Korea.
1. Review the conference planning guide for an overview of what the 2017 IMGC has to offer.
2. Select from among 44 concurrent sessions; you will be asked to commit during the registration process.
3. Choose among 16 conference tours. (Note their timing because many overlap with speaker sessions. Exceptions are four tours scheduled for Monday, July 10th.)
4. Read about the mini film series; you will be asked to select during the registration process.
5. Now you are ready to register! Click here to secure your spot at the 2017 IMGC.
If you need to register by phone, please use the planning guide to decide on selections before calling conference registration at 1-800-678-6311 or 541-737-9300 between the hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time; Monday through Friday .
If you wish to join a tour, sign up here.